Glossary of terms:
The season ticket – is a document certifying the services contract between Club and consumer and the consumer’s right to visit Matches (during one season), where, according to Jurisdictional Body of RFU and RFU Regulations, the presence of the spectators is allowed.
Auction – is an electronic auction on tickets, which is organized by the Club.
Ticket – is a document certifying the services contract between Club and consumer and the consumer’s right to visit a particular match.
If a consumer purchases a ticket at an auction in the manner specified in Section 2 of these Rules, an additional mandatory document certifying the conclusion of services contract is the auction results' protocol.
Spectator – is a ticket or season ticket holder who being present at the Stadium.
Club – is a Joint Stock Company «Football Club «Spartak-Moskva», Football Club Spartak-Moscow or Football Club Spartak-2.
Match – is a game held at the Club’s Stadium as the host side.
Consumer – is a person who bought or is buying ticket or season ticket.
Spectators’ Conduct Rules – are Spectators’ Conduct Rules during official sports competitions (approved by the Government of the Russian Federation dated December 16, 2013, N 1156).
RFPL – is a Noncommercial partnership «RUSSIAN FOOTBALL PREMIER-LEAGUE».
RFU – is an All-Russian Public Organization «Russian Football Union».
Special bracelet – is a bracelet issued by the Club to ticket/season ticket holders in Platinum, Gold, Silver sectors of the Otkrytie Arena Stadium for the purpose of accessing restaurants in these sectors and receiving catering services in them.
Stadium – is a sports facility where the Club holds Matches (Otkrytie Arena Stadium or another Stadium where Matches are held).
Otkrytie Arena Stadium includes the stadium building (69 Volokolamskoye Shosse, Moscow), entrance groups and administrative buildings with entrance groups, on-site roads within the 50-meter zone from the stadium building and guest parking lots outside 50-meter zone from the stadium building.
FNL – is a Professional Football Club’s Accosiation «Football National League».
Football season, Sports season, Season – is a period of time determined in accordance with regulatory requirements of the RFU.
In the event that the meaning of the term is not defined in these Rules, its meaning is determined in accordance with the RFU Regulations.
1. Sales of tickets/season tickets
1.1. These Rules are a public offer, that is, a proposal to conclude a services contract on the following conditions:
– The service includes a one-time pass to the Stadium for the purpose of viewing the Match, which is permitted for a certain time before the start of the Match, set at the discretion of the Club, and viewing of the Match from the place indicated on the ticket/season ticket. Additional services are provided in accordance with these Rules or at the discretion of the Club. Re-entry to the Stadium by ticket/season ticket for the same Match is not allowed.
– The price of the service (ticket/season ticket) is determined in accordance with the Club Price List, with the exception of auction sold tickets, and is indicated on the ticket/season ticket and/or in a separate agreement. The price of tickets sold at the auction is determined by the results of the auction and is indicated on the tickets;
– The date of the Match is indicated on the ticket; the dates of the Matches, to which the season ticket applies, are determined in accordance with the competition fixtures (available on the www.premierliga.ru and www.rfs.ru websites), subject to these Rules. Online Tickets, including auction sales, can be sold without specifying a specific date and time, but with an indication of the season, the Matchweek number of Russian Premier League or Football National League and the participating teams. In this case, the date and time of the Match will be determined, respectively, by the Premier League or the FNL and will be posted, respectively, on the www.premierliga.ru and www.1fnl.ru websites. At the same time, such tickets will be valid for getting to the Stadium in order to view the Match without the need to enter additional information on the ticket. In addition, the consumer has the right to download and use such a ticket with updated information, including the date and time of the Match, in the consumer’s personal account on the www.tickets.spartak.com or www.auction.spartak.com (in case of purchasing a ticket at an auction) website.
– the number of tickets/season tickets purchased by one consumer is limited by the limits established by these Rules or the Club, with the exception of tickets sold at auction, and is determined by the consumer within the specified limits independently, taking into account the actual number of tickets/season tickets offered for sale;
– season tickets are intended only for use by Club fans. By purchasing a season ticket and using it, the consumer thereby guarantees that he is a fan of the Club;
– when purchasing a season ticket, the consumer informs the Club his surname, name, patronymic and date of birth, confirming this by presenting an identity document, as well as other personal data necessary for the Club (at Club's discretion) for the issue and sale of season tickets, as well as for the proper fulfillment of obligations on the organization and conduct of matches, including for the purpose of monitoring the passage of consumers to the stadium and the legality of their presence in the stadium. In this case, the consumer signs the corresponding application (questionnaire) in the form established by the Club;
– the consumer, registering on the Club's website www.auction.spartak.com in order to purchase tickets at the auction, informs the Club of his surname, name, patronymic and date of birth, as well as other personal data necessary for the Club (at Club's discretion) for the auction;
– by informing the Club of their personal data, the consumer consents the Club to process the specified data in all ways established by the legislation of the Russian Federation on personal data, including: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, distribution (including transfer to other persons), depersonalization, blocking, deletion destruction. The specified consent is valid until the Club has received at the address: 125424, Moscow, Volokolamskoye Shosse, 69, bld. 2, a written statement by the consumer on the withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data;
– it is forbidden to sell more than 4 tickets to one individual, with the exception of tickets sold at auction. The indicated amount can be changed by the Club by posting relevant information on the Club's website www.spartak.com. The number of tickets purchased by one consumer at the auction is not limited;
– spectators unconditionally agree with the obligation to undergo a personal inspection and provide personal items for inspection to the staff of the Stadium control and administrative service and the right of employees of the Stadium control and administrative service to prevent spectators from entering the Stadium in case of violation of this obligation;
– consumers are obliged to comply with the requirements of the Rules of Conduct for Spectators, as well as the requirements of these Rules, including bear responsibility established by the Rules of Conduct for Spectators and these Rules;
– by purchasing a season ticket/ticket, the consumer accepts these Rules (public offer).
1.1.1. Information that the owner of the season ticket/ticket is familiar with these Rules, and undertakes to comply with them, including bear the responsibility stipulated by them, is posted on the season ticket/tickets.
1.2. Selling peculiarities of season tickets/tickets online.
1.2.1. To purchase a season tickey/ticket online, the consumer needs to register on the club’s website www.tickets.spartak.com with a mandatory preliminary familiarization with these Rules (about which the consumer makes the necessary mark on the website).
To purchase a ticket at an auction, the consumer must register on the Club website www.auction.spartak.com with a mandatory preliminary familiarization with these Rules (which the consumer makes the necessary mark on the website).
1.2.2. When purchasing a season ticket/ticket, it is necessary to fill out a questionnaire (all fields of the questionnaire must be filled).
1.2.3. The payment of a season ticket/ticket is carried out in accordance with the conditions posted on the Club website www.spartak.com. The payment of a ticket purchased at an auction is carried out in accordance with Section 2 of these Rules.
In all cases, the payment must be made by the buyer. If other person pays for the buyer, the Club has the right to refuse to sell the season ticket/ticket to the buyer.
1.2.4. When buying a ticket online, an electronic ticket is sent to the consumer’s personal account on the Club’s website www.tickets.spartak.com or www.auction.spartak.com (in case of purchasing a ticket at an auction). An electronic ticket must be sent at least 1 (one) day before the date of the corresponding Match.
1.2.5. To obtain a season ticket, the consumer must apply at the time established by the Club, but no later than the date of the last Match of the corresponding football season, to the ticket office of the Otkrytie Arena Stadium (11-00 am to 20-00 pm). On match days, season tickets are not issued.
1.3. Selling peculiarities of season tickets/tickets at the ticket office.
Tickets at the ticket office of the Stadium are sold until the end of the first half of the match.
1.4. Selling peculiarities of season tickets/tickets to the disabled people.
Season tickets/tickets are sold to people with disabilities at places designated by the Club.
The Club has the right to set prices for season tickets/tickets for the disabled, different from prices for season tickets/tickets for other citizens.
In order to purchase a season ticket/ticket in accordance with this paragraph, the interested party must fulfill the conditions provided for in these Rules, as well as present the original and provide a copy of the document of the established form confirming disability.
1.5. Selling peculiarities of season tickets/tickets to the 'Family Stand' sectors of the Otkrytie Arena Stadium.
Sectors of the 'Family Stand' of the Otkrytie Arena Stadium are understood to be the lower tier sectors of the Stand C.
In the 'Family Stand' sector of the Otkrytie Arena Stadium, you can purchase season tickets/tickets for a set price, as well as season tickets/tickets for a child under the age of 14 with a discount set in the Club Price List.
To purchase tickets and season tickets with the indicated discount in the 'Family Stand' sectors of the Otkrytie Arena Stadium, interested parties must fulfill the conditions provided for in these Rules, as well as present the original and provide a copy of the child's identity document.
Children under the age of 7 years have the right to free of charge to any stand of the Stadium without taking a seat, accompanied by an adult with the appropriate season ticket/ticket.
1.6. The payment of tickets/season tickets is carried out directly when selling tickets/season tickets to consumers or, by decision of the Club, in advance. The Club's decision on the application of advance payment, the time and method of transferring tickets/season tickets is communicated to consumers on www.spartak.com, or by e-mails sent to consumers at the email addresses provided by consumers when purchasing tickets/season tickets. When applying advance payment for tickets sold online, electronic tickets are to be sent to consumers no less than 1 (one) day before the date of the corresponding Match.
The payment for tickets purchased at the auction is carried out in accordance with Section 2 of these Rules.
1.7. In case of handover of a ticket/season ticket by a consumer to another person, the Club has the right to withdraw a ticket/season ticket from a consumer or a person to whom a ticket/season ticket has been transferred and to terminate such a ticket/season ticket ahead of schedule without any monetary or other compensation to the consumer. If the person to whom the ticket/season ticket was handed over by the consumer commits an unlawful act at the stadium, the consumer is jointly and severally liable with the specified person to the Club.
1.8. If a consumer offers to sell a ticket/season ticket to another person, the Club has the right to withdraw a ticket/season ticket from a consumer and terminate such a ticket/season ticket ahead of schedule without any monetary or other compensation to the consumer.
The winner of the auction is the person who has offered the highest price for the ticket.
2. Selling tickets at auction.
2.1. The club has the right to sell tickets at auction.
2.2. The auction is open.
2.3. The auction is organized and conducted by the Club at www.auction.spartak.com.
The exchange of information related to the auction between the Club and the participant is carried out on the website www.auction.spartak.com.
The notice of the auction is published by the Club on www.auction.spartak.com no later than thirty days before the auction.
The specified notice must contain the following information:
– about the time, place and form of the auction;
– about the subject of the auction;
– the existing burden of tickets sold (if applicable);
– about the procedure for holding an auction, including registration of participation in the auction, determining the person who won the auction, information on the initial price of tickets;
– terms of the contract concluded at the auction;
– the term of the Club's refusal to hold an auction;
– the amount, procedure and deadline for making a deposit by the auction participants.
The start and end time of the auction is determined in accordance with the website www.auction.spartak.com.
2.4. Any person who meets the requirements of these Rules, who has registered in the manner specified in clause 1.2.1 of these Rules and has made a deposit, is entitled to take part in the auction.
The deposit is paid by the auction participant in an amount not lower than the initial value of the lot set by the Club. If you want to participate in the auction for 2 or more lots, deposits are made for each lot. The deposit cannot be replenished. If the deposit amount becomes less than the current price of the lot, in order to continue participation in the auction, the participant must make a new deposit in an amount not less than the current price of the lot.
The deposit is blocked on the participant’s account from the moment it is deposited for a period of up to 7 (seven) days (inclusive) from the end date of the auction. In case of winning the auction, the lot price of the winning bidder is deducted from the deposit amount. The remaining deposit amount is returned to the participant.
For non-winning participants, the deposit is returned in full.
If a bank commission is established for the transfer of funds, the specified commission is withheld by the bank from the deposit amount.
2.5. During participation in the auction, the participant has the right to raise the price of the lot within the amount of the deposit made by the participant. Raising the price of the lot in excess of the deposit made by the participant is not allowed.
2.6. During participation in the auction, the participant is entitled to raise the lot price by at least 100 (one hundred) rubles) and at the same time a multiple of 100 (one hundred) rubles.
2.7. The winner of the auction is the person who has offered the maximum price per lot before the end of the auction. If the same price per lot is offered by two or more participants, the winner is the participant who offered the specified price first.
All data necessary to determine the winner of the auction, including the time of bidding and the time of the end of the auction, is determined solely on the basis of the website www.auction.spartak.com.
The bidder who won the auction and the Club sign on the day of the auction a protocol on the results of the auction, which has the force of the contract. The protocol is signed by the participant who won the auction by accepting the protocol in electronic form through the personal account of the specified person at www.auction.spartak.com.
In case of refusal of the participant to sign the protocol in the specified order, a part of the deposit in the amount of the last bid price of the lot is withheld in favor of the Club.
After signing the protocol on the results of the auction, the corresponding electronic ticket is sent by the Club in the manner prescribed by paragraph 1.2.4 of these Rules.
The consumer receives the ticket (s) in the manner prescribed by paragraph 1.2.4 of these Rules.
2.8. Other auction conditions are indicated on www.auction.spartak.com.
3. Entry to the Stadium.
3.1. Entrance of spectators to the Stadium and staying there during the Match (with the exception of matches for which the Jurisdictional Bodies of RFU decided to hold them without spectators or prohibit the admission of spectators to sectors of the Stadium or to conduct them in a neutral stadium in another city) is allowed ticket or season ticket purchased in the prescribed manner, subject to the audience observing the requirements of these Rules. The spectator must keep a ticket/season ticket during the Match.
3.1.1. Repeated passage to the Stadium on the day of the Match on an already used ticket/season ticket, as well as repeated receipt of a ticket on the basis of electronic booking is not allowed. The consumer must exercise the necessary caution and caution so that other persons (with the exception of those authorized to do so in accordance with these Rules) do not gain access to his ticket/season ticket/online reservation or to the information that is placed on them, and bears all risks, associated with such access, including the prohibition of re-entry to the Stadium on the day of the Match.
3.2. The spectator going to the Stadium/present at the Stadium is required to have a ticket or a season ticket and present it to the staff of the Stadium control and administrative service upon request.
In addition, the Spectator passing to the Stadium/present at the Stadium on the basis of a season ticket is obliged to have an identification document with him and present it to the Stadium control and administrative services upon request.
In the event that a ticket/season ticket or an identity document (in the case of a season ticket) is not presented in accordance with the requirements of this clause, the staff of the Stadium control and administrative service is entitled to prevent the relevant person from entering the Stadium/to be removed from the Stadium.
3.2.1. In addition to the requirements established by clause 3.2 of these Rules, spectators who have bought ticket/season ticket in accordance with clause 1.4 of these Rules are required to have a document of a fixed form confirming disability and present it to the Stadium’s control and administrative service upon request .
In case of violation of the requirements of this paragraph, the employees of the Stadium control and administrative service have the right to prevent the corresponding spectator from entering the Stadium/remove them from the Stadium. In relation to the indicated spectator, measures may also be applied in accordance with Section 6 of these Rules.
3.2.2. In addition to the requirements established by clause 3.2 of these Rules, spectators who have bought tickets/season tickets at a discount in accordance with clause 1.5 of these Rules are required to carry a document proving the identity of the child and present it to the Stadium’s control and administrative service for the first requirement.
In case of violation of the requirements of this clause or exceeding the age limit established by clause 1.5 of these Rules, the employees of the Stadium control and administrative service have the right to prevent the corresponding spectator from entering the Stadium/remove them from the Stadium. In relation to the indicated spectator, measures may also be applied in accordance with Section 6 of these Rules.
3.3. Seats in the Stadium are occupied according to tickets/season tickets. If there are objective reasons (the need for work, design changes in the relevant sectors of the stadium, the threat of an emergency, a threat to the life and health of citizens, etc.), the Club, at its discretion, has the right to transfer any spectator to another place. In case of refusal from the transplant, the staff of the Stadium control and administrative service has the right to remove such a spectator from the Stadium without providing any monetary or other compensation.
3.4. The Club reserves the right to refuse access or remove from the Stadium any spectator who does not comply with the Rules of Conduct of the Spectators or these Rules.
3.5. It is forbidden for children under the age of 14 to enter the Stadium to be unaccompanied by adults.
3.6. The club has the right to conduct photo and video shooting of spectators with the further use of the materials received for advertising and marketing purposes, as well as to confirm the illegal activities of persons who committed offenses.
4. The use of a season ticket.
4.1. Season tickets are not subject to resale or other transfer to other persons without the prior written consent of the Club.
4.2. The season ticket does not apply to Matches in respect of which the Jurisdictional Bodies of the RFU have decided to hold them without spectators or to prohibit the admission of spectators to sectors of the Stadium or to hold them at a neutral stadium in another city, as well as to canceled Matches. In these cases, compensation for losses to consumers who have purchased season tickets is not made.
5. The change of the matches' dates.
5.1. The Club does not guarantee that the Matches will be held on dates determined by the respective competition calendar. A season ticket/ticket allows the spectator to attend a match rescheduled to another date or time.
In case of changes in the dates/times of the Match or cancellation of the Match, the consumer has the right to return the ticket to the Club before the actual (in case of cancellation – the originally established) date of the Match and receive money back in the amount of the cost of the ticket within 10 (ten) days from the date of the consumer’s written request to the club.
In these cases, no other cash is paid to consumers.
6. Lost tickets/season tickets.
6.1. If the season ticket is lost, a duplicate of the season ticket is made by the Club after presenting to the Club a check (strict reporting form) issued to the consumer upon sale of the membership, a consumer identification document and payment by the consumer of the costs of its restoration established by the Club. In this case, only one duplicate of the season ticket can be made during one football season.
The season ticket is renewed within 3 (three) business days from the date of the consumer’s written request.
The restoration and issuance of season tickets on the days of matches is not carried out.
6.2. Lost tickets can not be restored.
7. The cancellation of ticket/season ticket.
7.1. In case of violation of the Rules of Conduct for Spectators or these Rules, the Club has the right to notify the violator of the inadmissibility of violations of the Rules or to cancel the ticket/season ticket, withdraw the ticket/season ticket from the consumer and deny the specified consumer access to the Stadium, which will mean termination of the contract specified in clause 1.1 of these Rules. In this case, the consumer will not be reimbursed for the unused part of the season ticket or unused ticket, as well as any other losses.
The cancellation of a ticket/season ticket means termination of the contract for the provision of services concluded between the Club and the consumer.
7.2. The Club has the right in case of violation of the Rules of Conduct for Spectators or these Rules to suspend the season ticket and deny the consumer access to the Stadium for a period at the discretion of the Club. In this case, the consumer shall not be reimbursed for the unused part of the season ticket, as well as any other losses.
The renewal of the season ticket can be carried out by the Club based on the results of the consumer’s interview with the Club’s security service.
7.3. If the ticket/season ticket is canceled, the Club has the right to exclude the relevant consumer from any membership scheme, loyalty program (etc.) supported or organized by the Club, or suspend the specified membership, and/or refuse the consumer to sell season tickets/tickets for Matches at the discretion of the Club. If the consumer is excluded from the Loyalty Program, the points accumulated by the consumer are considered canceled.
In this case, compensation is not made to the relevant consumer.
8. Compensation for harm.
8.1. In cases of violation by the spectators of the Rules of Conduct of the Spectators or these Rules, as well as the commission of other unlawful acts by the Club and subsequent reimbursement by the Club to other persons of the harm caused by the spectators, or the punishment of the Club for the commission of the indicated unlawful acts by a judge, body or official authorized to consider cases about administrative offenses, or jurisdictional bodies of the RFU/FIFA/UEFA, the Club has the right to reverse requirements (recourse) to spectators who have committed the above actions, as well as to other persons specified in section 1 of these Rules, in the amount of amounts paid or payable by the Club, as well as in the amount of lost Club profit.
8.2. Spectators who have committed unlawful acts involving 2 or more persons are jointly and severally liable to the Club.
9. Rules of conduct at the Stadium.
9.1. Spectators are prohibited, unless otherwise provided by the Rules of Conduct for Spectators:
§ to carry and use weapons, flammable, explosive, poisonous and radioactive substances, substances which, when combined with other substances, may constitute flammable and/or explosive objects, coloring matter (spray cans, paints, markers), piercing and cutting objects, suitcases, briefcases , large bags, alcoholic beverages of any kind, narcotic and toxic substances or stimulants, soft drinks in glass or tin containers, as well as in plastic containers with a volume of more than 0.5 liters, wind instruments To extract sounds, plastic horns and rattles, canes, aerosols, thermoses of any size, prohibited (unauthorized) banners, fabrics that can be used to make banners, propaganda, advertising, offensive materials, including, but not limited to, stickers
* for bulky and forbidden things to carry, in front of each entrance group of the Otkrytie Arena Stadium there are storage rooms and storage cells that operate on the days of the matches at the Otkrytie Arena Stadium (beginning of work – 2 hours before the start of the Match, end of work – 1 hour after the end of the Match). Luggage is accepted upon presentation of a ticket or a season ticket. We don’t accept cameras or lockers: items smaller than 40x40x45 cm (backpacks, cases, bags, etc.), weapons of any type, ammunition and pyrotechnics, documents, money and other valuables, animals. Storage cells are intended for items prohibited for carrying, discovered during inspection activities.
Valuable things are understood to be valued at more than 3,000 (three thousand) rubles.
Transfer of things for storage is fixed:
receipt – when putting things in the storage room;
with a paper bracelet - when putting things in a storage cell.
The locations of the cameras and storage cells and access to them are determined by the Club.
The form of the receipt and the paper bracelet is established by the Club.
The receipt is filled in by the viewer and transmitted along with the item to the authorized employee of the control and administrative service of the Otkrytie Arena Stadium.
The receipt shall indicate: name, brand, estimated value of the thing, last name, first name, patronymic and telephone number of the viewer, date, information about damage to the thing and other information established by the Club. The receipt is signed by the viewer. If the viewer correctly completes the receipt, the aforementioned employee signs on the receipt, puts an imprint of the stamp (stamp) and transfers the tear-off part of the receipt to the viewer.
On a paper bracelet, an employee of the control and administrative service of the Otkrytie Arena Stadium shall indicate: name, brand, estimated value of the item, last name, initials and telephone number of the viewer, date and other information established by the Club. The bracelet is signed by the viewer.
If a bag (or similar item) is deposited, the Club is only liable for its safety, but not for the contents of the bag (similar item). The viewer has the right to deposit separately items from the bag.
Supplements and corrections in the receipt and on the paper bracelet are not allowed.
At the end of the Match, the thing deposited is returned to the viewer in exchange for
tear-off part of the receipt – in case the item was delivered to the storage room;
paper bracelet – in case the item was handed over to the storage unit.
When an item is handed out, an employee of the control and administrative service of the Otkrytie Arena Stadium has the right to verify the identity document of the viewer.
The thing deposited is stored for no more than 5 days, including the date of its transfer to storage. After the specified period, the viewer is notified of the need to pick up the thing within 5 days from the date of receipt of the notification. If the observer does not claim the thing under the specified conditions, the Club has the right to independently sell the thing at the price prevailing at the place of storage, or continue to store the thing within the limitation period, after which it must be disposed of.
For storing things over 5 days from the date of their transfer to storage, the Club has the right to demand from the viewer a fee for storing things at the rate of 100 (one hundred) rubles, inc. 20% VAT for each day of storage. In this case, the thing is transferred to the viewer subject to payment by him of the cost of the Club's services for its storage, based on the indicated prices.
– to launch flares, use firecrackers and smoke bombs;
– to smoking in the territory of the Stadium;
– to drink alcohol at the Stadium, alcoholic beer or appear in a state of intoxication that offends human dignity and morality;
– to throw objects into the stands and the football field;
– to chant obscene words, demonstrate banners or perform other actions that offend the participants of the Match (players, referees), spectators, other persons;
– toperform actions that demonstrate a clear disrespect for society;
– tobe in the aisles, on stairs or in hatches during the Match, interfere with the movement of the Match participants, climb on fences, parapets, lighting devices, television platforms, trees, masts, roofs, supporting structures, damage the equipment and design elements of the Stadium and other equipment;
– to appear without the permission of the Club on the football field, treadmills, as well as in the locker rooms of teams, referees and other office and technical premises of the Stadium;
– to go to the Stadium with animals;
– to take someone else's place in the Stadium;
– to be in restaurants belonging to the Platinum, Gold, Silver sectors of the Otkrytie Arena Stadium, in the absence of tickets / season tickets and special bracelets;
– to use the catering services in restaurants belonging to the Platinum, Gold, Silver sectors, in the absence of tickets / season tickets and special bracelets;
– to take out food and drinks from restaurants belonging to the Platinum, Gold, Silver sectors of the Otkrytie Arena Stadium;
– to trade, inscribe and put up announcements, posters and other products of information content without the written permission of the Stadium administration;
– to wear or show signs or other symbols aimed at inciting racial, social, national and religious hatred;
– to provoke riots and participate in riots in the Stadium;
– It is forbidden to open fire, set fire to the property of the Stadium or otherwise damage the property of the Stadium and other persons;
– to conduct political actions at the Stadium;
– to place flags, banners, etc., the contents and location of which are not agreed with the administration of the stadium, the Club and with the responsible representative of law enforcement agencies;
– to bring in and demonstrate the attributes of other clubs, except for the guest sectors (sectors where organized groups of fans of the guest teams are located) and the Western stands of the Otkrytie Arena Stadium;
– to carry and demonstrate the Club’s attributes on the guest sectors of the Stadium (sectors where organized groups of fans of the guest team are located);
– to perform other actions prohibited by the Rules of Conduct of Spectators.
9.2. The actions specified in clause 9.1 of these Rules give the Club an unconditional right to apply the sanctions specified in clauses 7.1, 7.2 and 7.3.
9.3. The rights and obligations of spectators are established by the Rules of behavior of spectators and these Rules.
10. Monitoring compliance with these Rules.
10.1. Monitoring compliance with these Rules rests with the authorized employees of the Club and employees of the control and administrative service of the Stadium.
10.2. The application of the sanctions provided for in paragraphs. 7.1, 7.2 and 7.3 of the Rules, carried out in the manner prescribed by the Club.
10.3. A consumer in respect of whom sanctions are applied in accordance with paragraph 10.2 of the Rules shall be notified of this.
11. Special conditions.
11.1. The season ticket is limited exclusively to the matches of the Russian Football Championship among the teams of the Premier League clubs and the Russian Cup up to 1/8 stage (inclusive), held at the Otkrytie Arena stadium.
For other Matches (that is, Matches held as part of other competitions held in other stadiums), the season ticket does not apply.
11.2. The season ticket and tickets to the Platinum, Gold and Silver sectors of the Otkrytie Arena Stadium, in accordance with the Club's Price List, the Club may additionally include the right to receive food services, which is reflected in the season ticket/ticket.
The club independently determines the menu and the procedure for the provision of catering services included in the indicated season ticket/tickets.
For the purpose of going to restaurants belonging to the indicated sectors and receiving food services in them, the owner of the ticket/season ticket to the corresponding sector is obliged to receive and put on a hand a special bracelet issued by the Club before entering the indicated restaurants.
The club is obliged to provide the audience with the provision of catering services included in the indicated season ticket if the indicated services are actually demanded by the audience.
If the audience does not use the right to receive food services, the cost of season tickets/tickets is not subject to change.
11.2.1. The consumer’s refusal from the purchased season ticket or ticket to the Platinum, Gold and Silver sectors of the Otkrytie Arena stadium also means the consumer’s refusal to provide food services included in the season ticket/ticket.
11.3. The club has the right to establish for consumers who have paid season ticket fees on a priority basis the right to redeem tickets for matches of European Cup tournaments to the same places for which season ticket tickets have been sold to these consumers.
Subject to the relevant UEFA requirements, the Club has the right to limit this right and extend it only to a part of seats (consumers), and sell tickets to other seats at its discretion.
If the Club introduces the specified restriction, the consumers to whom it applies are granted the right to priority redemption of tickets to other empty seats in the Stadium that do not fall under any restrictions.
Information on this is available on www.spartak.com.
11.3.1. If the Club establishes the right of priority redemption of tickets for matches of European Cup tournaments in accordance with paragraph 11.3 of these Rules, this right is granted to the consumer, provided that the consumer has filled out the form and transferred it to the Club in accordance with paragraphs 1.1, 1.2.2 of these Rules, and also actually received a season ticket.
11.4. In case of consumer refusal of the purchased season ticket, the indicated consumer is refunded the cost of the season ticketminus the total cost of tickets for the matches to which the season ticket applies and which passed from the beginning of the season until the date the Club received the consumer's refusal of the season ticket (regardless of whether or not he attended the indicated matches consumer). The indicated price of tickets is calculated based on the Club pricelist, based on the category of matches established by the pricelist. If the total cost of tickets calculated in the above way is equal to or exceeds the cost of the season ticket, no cash payment will be made to the consumer.
The payment of funds to the consumer in connection with the foregoing is subject to the consumer contacting the Club within 10 days from the date of receipt of a written application and season ticket from the consumer.
11.5. Ticket refund is possible only before the start of the corresponding Match.
12. Final conditions.
12.1. These rules also apply to other sports, entertainment events held at the Stadium, with the exception of the provision of catering services.
12.2. These Rules (in whole or in any part) may be changed unilaterally by the Club at any time. Changes take effect from the date they are made to these Rules posted on www.spartak.com.